Personal Interview or Viva-voce is the third and final stage in the selection process of Judicial services examination. Your interview score cumulatively with the Mains Exam score decides your merit in the final list.
Typically, three times the number of notified vacancies are called for this last step in selection process. As a result, in a competitive environment, the interview might be a "make it or break it" decision to gain a position in the Judicial system.
Vidhi Judicial Academy is conducting Special Interview Guidance Programme to help you to cross this stage easily.
Salient features of our three days Interview Guidance Programme:
1. This program shall consist of classes as well as Mock Interviews.
2. There shall be 3 Mock Interviews along with classes.
a. Classes shall be on important topics of
i. Code of Criminal Procedure
ii. Code of Civil Procedure
iii. Indian Evidence Act
iv. Indian Penal Code
v. Constitution of India
vi. Hindu Law
vii. Specific Relief Act & Limitation Act.
viii. Bihar Specific General Knowledge
ix. Tips for Personality Development.
3. Notes shall be given to cover latest legal developments.
4. There will be a panel of experts including Judicial officers and Public Prosecutors who will interact with the candidates and guide them on topics like:
a. Probable questions and answers on personal bio data.
b. Probable questions from syllabus.
c. Probable questions from Current Affairs.
d. How to deal with questions answers of which you don’t know (training of replying to questions in interview)
e. Training to face successfully interview board members.
f. Recent Supreme Court Judgments.
5. Mock interviews by boards.
6. Candidates shall be getting feedback from our experts.
7. Recorded videos of the session shall be given to the candidates.